Wahey! I am happy to say that you have secured a spot for my online class!
What happens next?
I’ll be in touch via email a few minutes prior to the class with an invitational link to join the live class.
What do you need for the class?
Live Vinyasa Class:
- For this class it is recommended to have a yoga mat and any props you may need. If you don’t have a mat, a towel can be a good alternative
- It’s best to wear light, comfy clothing - something that you can move easily in
- A water bottle
- Maybe a blanket or pillow for savasana!
Live Meditation Class:
- A quiet space where you will not be disturbed for the following 30-minutes
- Just yourself and some cosy, warm clothes
- Maybe a pillow and/or blanket - whatever you need to make yourself as comfortable as possible!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me prior to the class here.
See you on the mat!
Love and blessings,